Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Love

What is that Love?

That Love that stops it from being a chore?

My Love is bound by my 5 senses, how can I realise true Love?

Love should be unconditional, it should have no bounds, what makes thy Love different?

Why does my Love stop and start, many a time?

How do I invoke the Love within my heart for you?

Why follow something without Love?

I believe it, I know its true, I know its the right way, I have full faith in it. Then why cant I follow it? Why can I not truly Love it?

True Love is a longing, its the true desire, its a flame that should be consuming your body. You should not be able to eat, sleep, work because of the pain that true Love has brought you. That pain of seperation.

My Love should be like that of a child; eager, innocent, unconditional, faithful and determined. I ask again where is my Love?

Why am I wondering from place to place, when I know these places cant satisfy my Love and will not fill that hole.

O True Master make me realise your Love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

As a blogger, we would like your help in spreading the word about a new product we have put together.
This is the Learn Gurbani Kirtan set, a step by step self teaching package so people can learn kirtan at
home without a teacher. This set includes an instructional book, an audio cd, and a dvd video. The author
being a kirtan teacher himself, had the desire for people to learn all over the world, in an easy way. His
intention was to create something to motivate and give a chance to those who have not yet recieved this
blessing. Now that this set has been released, we are asking you to please add a post or link on your blog
about it, so that everyone can find out and take advantage of this product.

The website is www.learnkirtan.com.

You can embed the demo video from there.


Thank you!